If you're like me and want every part of your house to feel like a party, these pom pom magnets are for you. They basically scream, "FUN!". Plus, they're super easy to make and you don't need a lot of supplies.
So let's get this party started!
HOW TO DIY:
- Cut a 0.5" to 1" piece off of the magnet strip.
- Peel back the paper to reveal the sticky tape.
- Place the magnet square sticky side up in your workspace.
- Press the pom pom firmly onto the magnet square.
- If corners are sticking out from the front view, cut the corners off of the back of the magnet square.
- That's it! Now photos and to-do lists on your fridge will be super fun!