I was in an Anthropologie last week and saw this necklace. I swooned over it but then saw the pricetag. $158?! Come on Anthro... I love you but that's a bit much.
I remembered that had someone gifted me a similar bib necklace that was gold and silver. I instantly thought, "I can make that!" So I did.
- gold necklace (some suggestions below)
- 2 colors of acrylic paint, one slightly darker than the other
- gold paint pen or gold acrylic paint
- paint brush(es)
HOW TO DIY:
- Put a paper towel under the necklace
- Take your lighter paint color and paint the tips of the the necklace, going a little over halfway up.
- Dabble the darker color on top of the lighter color. Don't worry, you can get messy! It actually adds more style if you do.
- Draw little circles/scribbles with your gold pen or paint.
- Let dry and then wear it out for a night on the town!